Neurological disorders are diseases attached to the central and peripheral nervous system. Our nervous system is considered the most sophisticated and complex system in our body. You should not compromise with your health if you experience something wrong with your body movements, vision, and sensitivity.
Many viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections can affect our nervous system. Hundreds of millions of people are affected by Neurological problems across the globe. There are several brain conditions or disorders you should not avoid or ignore. Ignoring some symptoms can cause severe health conditions in future.
Some Facts & Figures about Neurological Disorders
- Around 1 billion people, nearly one out of six of the world’s population suffer from Neurological disorders. These disorders include strokes, epilepsy. Migraine, brain injuries, neuro-infections, Parkinson, and Alzheimer disease.
- More than 50 million people are suffering from epilepsy problem.
- Many of the brain disorders are chronic, which may take years or may a decade to be rectified.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the first cause of dementia and may contribute to 60 to 70 % per cent of dementia cases.
- The figures stated that around 35.6 million people are suffering from dementia with around 7.7 million cases are added every year.
A neurologist is a specialised doctor who deals with all neurological disorders in a patient. You must see a neurologist if you are experiencing sudden changes in your vision, balance, and cognition. The worst of neurological disorders may lead to Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and many other disorders.
Meet the best spine surgeons at Park Hospital, Gurgaon, who are expert in providing treatments and relief in the following disorders:
- Stroke (paralysis)
- Epilepsy (fits, seizures)
- Migraine/ Headache
- Dementia (memory and behaviour problems)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myelopathy (Spine diseases)
- Neurovascular diseases/trauma of spine and brain
- Neuro Infection Treatment
Neuro and Spine Specialists at Park Hospital cover a wide range of treatments related to different neurological disorders. Park’s Neuro Rehabilitation includes Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for all kinds of Neuromuscular and Post-Stroke Cases.
Apart from medicinal treatments, Park also facilitates surgical procedures for the chronic spine and Neurological problems.
Its advanced Neuro and Spine Surgery procedures are:
- Advanced Epilepsy Surgery
- Carotid Artery Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- CCSVI Testing & Angioplasty for MS
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease (DBS)
- Elective Craniotomies
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Hydrocephalus Treatment
- Stroke Treatment