MBBS, MD (Anaesthesia)
Areas of Expertise
1. Difficult airway management
2. Critical cases in ICU
3. TRAUMA management
4. ASA 4 & ASA 5 case management
5. ACLS expert
Awards & Publications
Research work and Presentations:
Thesis: A comparison of safety and efficacy of GLT ( Gastro Laryngeal Tube) and ETT (Endo Tracheal Tube) in patients undergoing elective ERCP under General Anaesthesia.
Presentations: A pilot study of thesis was presented in Indian Society of anaesthesiologists Delhi Annual Conference ‘ISADAC 2013’ and won the second prize.
Tranings and CME’s attended :
1. CME on “ Emergencies in clinical practice” 2004, Military Hospital, Jodhpur.
2. Interactive workshop on “ High Altitude” 2006, HAMRC, Leh.
3. 3rd Annual Conference of The Society of Cardiac Anaesthesiologist, 2012, New Delhi.
4. Workshop on “Resuscitation and Life Support Skills” 2012, Army Hospital(R&R), New Delhi.
5. Symposium on “Recent Advances in Perioperative Fluid Management” 2013, Fortis Hospital, Noida.
6. Indian Society of anaesthesiologists Delhi Annual Conference ‘ISADAC 2013’, New Delhi.
7. 14th Annual Conference of Indian society of anaesthesiologists (North Zone), 2013, Ambala.
8. Examination-Oriented Refresher Course for Anaesthesia Post Graduate Students.
Associate Life Membership of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
+ISA No. R2169
Academic Qualification Institute Duration
M.D (Anaesthesiology) Army Hospital (R&R)
New Delhi June’2012 to May’2015
M.B.B.S AFMC, Pune July1999 to August’2004