MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics)
Areas of Expertise
3. Extensive experience in managing complex knee ligament injuries and shoulder pathologies along with joint replacements
Awards & Publications
RESEARCH THESIS - “A Comparative Study of Intermittent Indigenous Negative Pressure Wound Therapy and Conventional Gauze Dressing of Contaminated Soft Tissue Injuries in cases of High energy trauma”
1. Kaushik, D., Joshi, N., Kumar, R., Gaba, S., Sapra, R., & Kumar, K. (2017). Negative pressure wound therapy versus gauze dressings for the treatment of contaminated traumatic wounds. Journal of Wound Care, 26(10), 600-606.
2. Gupta AK, et al., Role of Joshi's external stabilization system with percutaneous screw fixation in high-energy tibial condylar fractures associated with severe soft tissue injuries, Chinese Journal of Traumatology (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.cjtee.2015.11.008
3. A Bony foreign body in Patient with no bony injury: A Case Report. Kaushik D, Joshi N, Kumar R, Goyal SK, Kumar K, Gaba S. A bony foreign body found in a patient with no bony injury: a case report. Chinese journal of traumatology = Zhonghua chuang shang za zhi / Chinese Medical Association. 2014;17:367-369.
1. 2013: 34th SICOT (Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie) Orthopaedic World Congress (OWC): presented paper titled: iNPWT: a low cost bid for contaminated soft tissue injuries in high energy trauma.
2. 2013: 34th SICOT OWC: paper titled: Proximal humerus fractures: Can JESS solve the problem?
3. 2013: 34th SICOT OWC: e-poster titled: Role of hemiarthroplasty in intertrochanteric fractures in elderly osteoporotic patients.
4. 2013: 58th IOACON Agra: Presented paper and poster.
5. 2013: National Ilizarov conference & course, September 2013, Goa: presented paper.
WORKSHOPS & CME ATTENDED
1. 2012: Basic ortho-spine course and cadaveric workshop March 2012, SMS Hospital Jaipur.
2. 2012: FOCUS - Proximal Femur & Distal Radius (SYNTHES); anatomically focused educational initiative at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, India.
3. 2012: IOA PG Teaching Program & Mid Term Symposium of central Zone of IOA on Advances & Techniques in Degenerative Diseases of Spine at SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
4. 2012: CURE CLUBFOOT: Refresher Training On Ponseti Technique at SMS Hospital Jaipur.
5. 2012: Participated in AO Trauma Introduction Program October 2012, Jodhpur.
6. 2013: IOA PG Teaching Program & Workshop on Basic Course of Hand at Jaipur.
7. 2013: Knee Arthroplasty Symposium at S K Soni Hospital, Jaipur
8. 2013: Participated in AO Trauma Basic Course, November 2013, Lucknow.
9. 2013: THE THIRD SICOT EDUCATIONAL DAY- TRAUMA at 34th SICOT OWC.
10. 2015: Attended Ranawat Orthopedic Conference, January 2015 at Mumbai.
11. 2015: ACL Course in Delhi Arthroscopy Cadaver Workshop-2015 (ISAKOS).
12. 2015: Participated in Vth PUNE KNEE COURSE 2015 at Pune.
13. 2015: Attended 4th INDO-US SHOULDER COURSE at Coimbatore, July 2015.
14. 2015: 2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF ARTHROSCOPY ACADEMY at Mumbai..
15. 2015: Basic Knee & Shoulder Course in ARTHROSCOPY ACADEMY Cadaveric Workshop-2015, Mumbai.
16. 2018: Attended WRIGHTINGTON TIPS AND TRICKS IN SHOULDER in March 2018 at Wrightington Hospital, United Kingdom.
1. 2004: placed Second in District Science Quiz held at D. A. V. Centenary Public School, HUDA, Panipat.
2. 2005: secured Second position in Inter House Volleyball Championship at S D Vidya Mandir, Panipat.
3. 2005: Topper of the school Class XII CBSE Boards (2005).
4. 2005: “Certificate Of Merit” was awarded by Indian Associations Of Physics Teachers for being placed in State-wise Top 1% of candidates registered in State of Haryana in National Standard Examination in Physics.
5. 2005: worked as Secretary of Executive Committee of Anatomical Society of M.L.B. Medical College, Jhansi from 2005 to 2006 (one year).
6. 2006: Awarded Gold Medal in Anatomy and Silver Medal in Physiology during MBBS.
7. 2007: Secured Gold Medal in 100 meters, 200 meters and Silver Medal in 4x100 meters relay, at Annual Sports meet at M L B Medical College.
8. 2013: Received 2nd prize in ROSA (Rajasthan Orthopaedic Surgeon’s Association)