MBBS, MD, DNB
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Publications
1. Kapoor R, Gupta A, Miriyala R, Oinam AS, Singh G. Effects of four-dimensional simulation of boost
2. Radiation after breast conservation surgery: a prospective dosimetric and volumetric analysis. Prec Radiat Oncol. 2018;1-5. https://doi.org/10.1002/pro6.56
3. Gupta A,Kumar R, Yadav HP. Feasibility of 4D CT Simulation with Synchronized Intravenous Contrast injection in Hepatocellular Carcinoma for Target Delineation. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rpor.2019.12.006
4. Gupta A, Kumar N, Mette UK, Gupta S. Renal pelvic urothelial carcinoma in horse. Eur J Med Case Reports. 2020;4(5):152-6.
5. Haresh KP, Izzudeen Y, Gupta A, Kumar N, Bora D, Pandjatcharam J, et al. A Comprehensive Review on the Working of a Radiation Oncology Facility During the Covid-19 Pandemic and Adapting it for South Asian Settings. 5(Suppl 1):75-81.
6. Gupta A, Pandey R, Krishna A, Kumar R, Sharma S, Sarwagni R, Garg K. Surface mould brachytherapy planning in giant cell tumor of tendon sheath of finger and dosimetric comparison with external beam radiotherapy: A case report. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2020.07.1883
7. H.P. Yadav, R. Kumar, Gupta. A, D. Thaper, R. Kamal, S. Kirti. Efficacy and Toxicity of SBRT in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Portal Vein Tumor Thrombosis: A Retrospective Study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2020.07.1883
8. Kulshrestha R, Gupta A, Sharma DN, Singh Brachytherapy for Esophageal Carcinoma: A Comprehensive Review of Literature and Techniques. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice. doi: 10.1017/S1460396920001120
9. Gupta A, Pandey R, Sharma S, Ghosh V, Dhimja E, Barwad A, Rastogi S, Kumar R, Kulshrestha R. Technical Illustration of Volumetric Arc Conformal Radiotherapy Planning in A Case of Paratesticular Sarcoma. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice. doi: 10.1017/S1460396920001211
10. Gupta A, Kumar R. Immunomodulatory Low Dose Radiation Therapy for COVID-19 Pneumonia: Challenging Opposition. IAMBSS Erudite; 1 (1). 2020
11. Gupta A, Sharma D, Gupta S, et al. Treatment of refractory mycetoma by radiotherapy: A case study and review. Prec Radiat Oncol. 2021;1-5. https://doi.org/10.1002/pro6.1125
12. Gairolla J, Gupta A, Sharma U, Nagar PK, Sharma B. Integrative Approaches in Health Research in India: Solutions and Policy Recommendations for Promoting Integrated Research. IJCRT. Vol 9 (issue 3) 2021.
13. Kumar R, Haresh KP, Sharma DN, Gupta A, Gupta S, Vellaiyan S, et al. Low-dose radiotherapy for COVID 19: A radioimmunological perspective. J Can Res Ther 2021; 17:295-302
11. Kumar R, Gupta A,Yadav HP. Comparison of different methods to delineate internal target volume of HCC on synchronized 4DCT scan. (Under Review)
12. Kumar R, Thaper D, Kamal R, Gupta A. Evaluation of various breath hold methods for delivery of SBRT in liver malignancies. (Under Review)
13. Kumar R, Gupta A, Yadav HP. Comparison of different lymph node delineation protocols of locally advanced carcinoma pancreas. (Under Review)
14. Sharma DN, Sharma S, Gupta A, Subramani V, Saini S. Low-Dose Radiation Therapy for COVID-19 Pneumonia: Comparison of Dosimetry and Life-time Attributable Risk of Cancer with Conventional AP-PA Fields and Bone Marrow Sparing VMAT (Under Review)
15. Gupta A, Kulshrestha R, Agarwal A, Kishore K, Micke O, Sharma DN. Systemic Review and Metanalysis of Pattern of Failure in Paratesticular Sarcomas: Is adjuvant treatment necessary?
Systemic Review and Metanalysis of Pattern of Failure in Paratesticular Sarcomas: Is adjuvant treatment necessary? (Ongoing)
16. Gupta A, Pandey R, Rastogi S. Treatment of head and neck primitive neuroendocrine tumors; institutional experience. (Ongoing)
17. Gupta A, Pandey R. Prophylactic irradiation in recurrent myositis ossificans; an institutional experience. (Ongoing)
18. Shalimar, KP Haresh, Shivanand S, Gupta A, Pandey S. Sequence of Treatment in Combination of Transarterial Chemoembolization and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Intermediate Stage Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial (STAR trial).
19. Gupta A, Sharma DN, Pandey R. Radiotherapy in Benign diseases; an institutional experience. (Ongoing)